Posted by dPace On 01:10:00
Escape Date: 2nd February 2014

dPace: Gong Xi Fa Cai! We’re celebrating the Lunar New Year in the Art Gallery. What? So boring? No open house, lion dance, or fireworks?

Dscry: Happy Chinese New Year! For the first time in my life, I actually considered stealing some supposedly expensive painting. I bet the painting is not even worth enough to buy us another game in Escape Room, Berjaya Times Square. At least, if we end up in another prison after this, I know the cause.


dPace: What a trap! This bunch of newbie escapers challenges us to steal the painting with the fastest time. But if we steal it, we might end up behind bars, AGAIN! Fine. Let’s show ‘em who’s the boss! The time limit to steal the painting and escape is 45 minutes.

Dscry: We have to get to the painting before them. Hmm… There are only 3 of us against 5 persons. We can do this… I think. Okay, we are here. How would we know which is the painting?

dPace: Uh… I’m no painter. Gosh. This looks like Mona Lisa. Oh wait, is it Minnie Mouse? Never mind. This painting looks interesting. Oops. It dropped!


Dscry: Be careful, dPace! I wonder if there is anything behind here. Oops… I think it’s not meant to be taken away. There are screws around it. Anyway, this place is quite small. If there are many people in here at once, it’ll be very suffocating.

dPace: Woah! Very violent. Calm down, Dscry. Remember, “Violence does not solve puzzles”. Well, let’s see. There are many pictures here.


Dscry: Ooh, it’s dark in here and smoky. Wait, what?! Did you just say that I have to crawl on the floor???

dPace: Yups, let’s crawl. I think later we have to start jumping too!!! Watch out!


Dscry: Heck, the floor is dusty. Meh… Overall, this room was okay. However, if there are too many people in this room, it will be very cramped. We barely made it out. But, it’s not my fault. I’m not that artistic to see art the way some people does. This was the first time we played a room without planning ahead. It was not on the website. Hmm… Check out Escape Room to see if it is there. Till the next evil scheme!


Amount and difficulty of puzzles – 3 / 5
Common knowledge required - 0.5 / 5
Room complexity 3 / 5
Players recommended – 4 to 5 (maximum 8)

Hints given – 2
Difficulty rating (according to Escape Room) – 3 / 5

0 comments :

Post a Comment