Posted by Dscry On 15:41:00
Escape Date: 16th May 2014

Dscry: Just when we thought there are no new escape game places, we found another one in Mahkota Cheras called Mission Break. We are here to try out their easiest room which is Saw. From the name, you would think of the movie. In a way, you are right!


dPace: We are being brought into a dark eerie room, where we will have 45 minutes to escape, with 2 hints, before the mad man comes and chop us into pieces. We woke up to find ourselves in a deserted restroom. Our teammates are locked with us in the same restroom.

Dscry: Our situation is just like in the movie, Saw. When the door finally shut close, we hear a voice booming from the speaker instructing us to free ourselves or else we will face death.


dPace: I don’t really fancy Saw the movie, and I don’t really fancy this messy restroom. I’m near the sink of and there’re some dirty things in here. I wonder if there is something in here that can free us. Let me see if any of these are useful.

Dscry: Well, they did manage to get the concept of the movie right. It is quite interesting. I think the victims in Saw the movie will agree with you.

dPace: Haha, perhaps. Great, you are free from your chains. Try to see if there is anything that can now help us out. This restroom is small and there is nothing else, so we just have to look carefully and we should be able to find all the clues.

Dscry: I can actually just leave all of you and escape alone. Aha! Maybe I shall do that.


dPace: Noooooo, don’t leave us here in this ugly restroom. It doesn’t smell good either. Try looking for stuffs over that side, I thought I saw something just now.

Dscry:  Okay, fine. I found something. Let me see… Oh, I managed to free another member of our team.

dPace: Great! But I’m still stuck here >< Sucks that I can only help by helping with observing. Lesson learnt, “Being trapped or locked does not mean that you cannot help your teammates”

Dscry: I think we found something to set you free. I’ll try it now. There, you’re free now, dPace.


dPace: Ah, finally I can help find things. Hmm… this is a restroom right? Why in the world is this piece of thing doing in here? It doesn’t make sense, so I’m sure there’s something useful around here.

Dscry: Try opening everything you see around the room. This room is quite simple so there is not much place to hide things. dPace, how about you try and look behind there too?

dPace: You’re right, the clues are here. I’ve got the answer to this, and I’ve got the key. We can escape from this messy restroom now!



Amount and difficulty of puzzles – 2.5 / 5 (average)
Common knowledge required – 2.5 / 5 (average)
Room complexity – 1.5 / 5 (average)
Players recommended – 4 (minimum 4, maximum 8)


Hints given – 2
Difficulty rating (according to Mission Break) – 50%



0 comments :

Post a Comment